Model P7 Series Probe Holders
Made from 300 series stainless steel, the P7 probe holders accept all model 407 replaceable probe tips, and are secured with a set screw. When used with the P7 Tool Holder Adapter Arm; “Z” position adjustments are easy, and can accommodate a variety fixtures and probe card holders. Designed for both high temperature (-65 to 300°C) and high electrical isolation measurements.
All probe holders are wired with 39 inches (1 Meter) cable. Shield/guard is terminated within 0.2 inch (5mm) of the tip. A shield wired alligator clip is provided for ground applications on all coaxial and triaxial probe holders. Materials used are RoHS compliant.
Single Wire Specifications:
• 22ga. silver plated stranded copper wire with black PTFE insulation
• Standard assembly resistance > 0.2 ohms @ 70 degree F
• BNC connector, 2 lug male, 50 ohm, 500VDC max.
• Coaxial Cable RG 178/B/U, 50 ohm, High Temp. TFE insulation, MIL-C-17
• Standard assembly isolation, signal to shield: > 5 Teraohms @ 500 VDC max
• Ceramic insulators
• BNC connector, 2 lug male, 50 ohm, 500VDC max
• Triaxial Cable >18pf/foot capacitance, Ultra-Low Triboelectric Effect
• Standard assembly isolation, signal to guard: > 10 Teraohms @ 600 VDC max
• Ceramic insulators
• Triaxial connector, 3 lug male, 50 ohm, 500VDC max
Ready To Order?
Please see the P7 Series Probe Holder Configuration Instructions by Clicking Here
1. You can order by emailing the factory at [email protected] or call (775) 246-0999 Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Pacific Standard Time.
2. To begin, you will need to know the type of holder you require. Single wire for simple DC measurements, coaxial or Triaxial for shielded or guarded/shielded measurements.
3. If purchasing for use with a Probing Solutions probe station and manipulator with the chuck below the platen, then the standard part number shown is proper for your setup. Just be sure to select item 4 for the proper termination.
4. If configuring for other probing configurations then indicate the proper dimensions required in items 1 through 3 plus item 4 for termination