Probing Solutions Inc. (PSI) was founded in January 1995 by Kenneth F. Hollman and Robert D. Hancock. Kenneth Hollman has since retired and Robert Hutton is the new owner of Probing Solutions. Robert Hutton has been an associate of Kenneth Hollman for over 20 years, and hopes to grow Probing Solutions even further by continuing to support our customer base, and providing world class service to our customers.
We pride ourselves on customer care, responsiveness, and excellent service. We know you have choices and work hard to make sure that your experience with Probing Solutions is a good one. With this in mind, why not let us provide you with a quality probing or inspection solution and see just how easy and affordable it can be.
Since 1995, the company, which is located east of Lake Tahoe in Carson City, Nevada, has been actively involved in the development, manufacturing and sales of analytical wafer probing equipment, photomask inspection stations and board test systems for signal integrity testing. PSI's focus has been, and continues to be, providing feature rich products at fair prices. The company can do this not only because of the breadth of experience but because its business model requires keeping its overhead expense at levels much less than its competitors.
In short, here is what we provide:
• Analytical probing systems, manual and motorized, handling wafer sizes up to 300 mm.
• Probing Accessories - Including Probe Holders, Probe tips, Microscopes, Thermal Systems, and Micropositioners.
• Photomask inspection stations uniquely applied defect spotting illuminations modes and ergonomic controls for masks up to 9 inches square.
• Board test systems for both horizontal and vertical probing applications typically found in signal integrity testing. Current products handle boards up to 20 inches square.
• A complete line of precision vacuum or magnetic based manipulators for a large range of applications from wafer probing to microwave and board test with from three to six axis of control.
• Probe needles and probe holders.
• Active and microwave probes from Gigaprobe and PicoProbe Corporations.
• Microscopes from Meiji, Excelitas, and Motic.
• Thermal chucks from Temptronics and Triotech
• Anti-Vibrations tables and platforms from TMC and Kinetics Corporations.
• Ultra-quiet vacuum pumps for use with probe and board test stations.
• Factory Service and refurbishing of all Probing Solutions products.
• Custom engineering of our products and adaptations to customer fixturing to provide total solution specific applications.